Wednesday 23 February 2011

#First Entry

Hello Blog-readers,

                                    This is my new blog.Why new blog? Blogging is my passion,I really mean it.This is because I love to share stories.I don't even care what kind of story.I just love to share.Hope you don't mind to read this blog because this blog creating is one of the assessment given by Miss Noorhafizah :) So from week to week I will share stories about my BEL260 class. Ohh,this is great! wait wait,like seriously? great? What do you mean by that Emma? Sincerely,it is not that this thing is not great.It just being someone else because I don't post entry in a formal way.But from today,I have to because that is what Miss Noorhafizah ask BM1112F to do.

                                     In the morning,we learned about Unit 5 speaking - Stating and justifying points of view.It's all about opinions.Sometimes between all the opinions,there might be a very strong opinions that have been supported with few facts & concrete details.For me,when the opinions are stronger,so the chances for winning the battle between opinions become stronger.Agree with me or not? haha.Other than that,BM1112F also learned about Unit 5 reading - Interpreting writers' point of view,attitudes or intentions.Then when it almost 12,Miss Noorhafizah want us to watch The Grave of Fireflies for about 20 minutes and for a minute,I was blur.My body is in the class but my mind already flew away,I don't know going where but it's gone.I can't read the subtitles,I don't have the mood to watch the movie because I was in pain in the morning.My tooth hurt so much.

                                    After finish the class,we were reminded by Miss Noorhafizah to do this blog and some other important things that I already forgot to do right now.hehe.Sorry Miss :) *But no worries,i finished my work on time* I just hate to think about it tomorrow & so on,so when I get the homework,i just finished it on time so that I can relax at some other time.chill.Okay,that's all for today.See you later readers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment