Tuesday 1 March 2011

#Third Entry



"The Grave Of The Fireflies"


What do you think of the story?
In my opinion, it is a story of a powerful and emotional anime that had been performed by Seita and Setsuko. It also tell us a story and the situation that have been faced by the people in Japan when there was firebombing of Japan in 1945. It was a horror situation & also showed to us how loving and caring is the siblings eventhough they were facing so many challenges in their life.




If you were the boy, Seita what would you do to help yourself and the sister, Setsuko?
If I were Seita, I would love to ask help from the older people to help me and my sister, Setsuko. For example, the Police or any other authorities. This is because I can't manage the life by my own without any guidance from someone who is older than me. Other than that, even-though this story is talking the braveness of the boy to take care of his life & sister, I don't really think that we can go through this life when there is no guidance from our parents or any other older people because this life is difficult enough to be faced alone.




If you were given the chances to recreate the story,what would be the ending?
In this life, I love the happy ending just like fairy tales. If I were given the chances to recreate the story, I want to make a happy ending that make everybody feel like watching the movie all over again :) In the real story, Seita's mother die, when I recreate the the story, I want to change it and let Seita's mother stay alive and always be by his side. Other than that, about the war. I won't create a horror situation when there is war scene, because I hate violence and revenge. It may look as a war, but not too bad like the movie's scene. The happy ending would be something like - Seita, his mother, and his sister lives happily ever after :)


No comments:

Post a Comment