Thursday 10 March 2011

#Next Entry

Assalamualaikum & Good morning readers :)

                          Today I'm going to share what happened on Wednesday & Thursday (yesterday).On Wednesday,I was shocked that there was a Mid-Term test on Reading and writing.I didn't expect it and I'm not ready,but it's okay.I just wrote down whatever I know.The reading part is a bit confuse.Actually the test was not that difficult but it's a bit complicated.The answer was almost the same and I have to choose the best one.So the confusing began when the time want me to choose either one.LOL.

                           The writing was okay because my lecturer already ask me & my classmates to do a practice so that we can answer it peacefully. I use all the numbers and reasons given :) Give me full mark Miss Noor Hafizah! hehe.Next,on Thursday,we have to practice on speaking because our test going to be on next week.Miss Noor Hafizah let us to choose our own group, and YES my group members are me myself,Emma,Aniza,Afikah and Murtasyima.When I wrote our name,I accidently wrote that all of us in a GROUP 1.errrrr,so we have to be the first one? I can feel the butterfly in my stomach *Nervous.

                           The practice almost took about 45 minutes.It's because of us,we not use to it,and do not know how to do it.This is our fault because not watching the MUET video on youtube.haha.but it's not that bad to be the first one. I think in anything,we should try first because the first get the knowledge more and more compared to the next group.right? I enjoyed my day in BEL class.Thanks to Miss Noor Hafizah :)

Watch this,example of SPEAKING TEST :)


That's all for today.
Lotsoflove,
EmmaAisyaAbdulAziz

No comments:

Post a Comment